Monday 9 November 2015

LO2 - Colour samples

Grey:

Light blue:
Dark blue:

Black:

House-Style
I have created a blue and white house style using the colours above. I have used black and grey for text and outlines to make information clear. I have used white to contrast with the dark blue for certain areas of text as it is easier to read and stands out as important to the reader. The grey has been used to border text and create the layout of the page. I used all of these colours on the front cover of the magazine. The only difference for the rest of the magazine was that I didn't use the dark blue, because I only needed to use lots of shades of blue for the cover to make it appealing and stand out, as readers will be deciding whether or not to purchase the magazine based on their first impressions for the magazine on the shelf. I would always use these colours and fonts in future issues of the magazine so that it gives readers a sense of familiarity and makes the magazine more recognisable as it gains status within the gaming community.

No comments:

Post a Comment