Friday 23 October 2015

LO2 - Interview notes/questions

1.) How do you feel about the development of games over the last ten years or so?
I think that the development of games has gone so quickly. Every year games are progressing faster and faster, especially more recently I'm really looking forward to seeing what developers release now.

2.) What games are you most looking forward to after the E3 showcase?
I'd say I'm mostly looking forward to playing Star Wars Battlefront. I was a big fan of the films and I used to play the old Star Wars Battlefront games. If it's anything like the previous ones then it will be a great game. I've seen the trailers for it which are amazing and it's the first game on my pre-order list.


3.) What is your favourite genre of game, and why?
Action-adventure because often I like the abilities that the character has, such as climbing in Assassins Creed. Also, I really like games being open-world and having the ability to do what you want whenever you want because it gives the gamer a sort of freedom and action that no other game can.

No comments:

Post a Comment