Thursday 22 October 2015

LO2 - Copyright

There are a range of problems that my magazine will come across and that I have tried to avoid when producing it. Since my magazine is for the games industry, screenshots and in-game images of characters and game cases will need to be used in my magazine. I would need to ask the company who developed the game for permission to use their content.

While I was developing my magazine I ensured that I didn't use any content which could offend anyone such as glorification of alcohol, violence, drug taking or sexual activities. Since I will be looking at games which are for people ages 18 and over, I will need to ensure that I do not glorify violence, however to buy the magazine customers will need to be 18+ and therefor will be able to read some of content relating to themes of violence and death in games which have been reviewed or featured in my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment