Friday 18 September 2015

LO1 - Editorial Planning

What I want to tell my readers:
For my editorial I want to inform the reader on what is covered in the magazine and provide them some short spouts of information, which relate to the biggest news and upcoming games. I want to tell my readers about future games and gaming events. In the remainder of the magazine I will also provide information about games that have already been released in order to give the reader a review so that they can decide if they want to purchase the game. For the readers who are more involved in the gaming community I want to provide them key dates and details about how the gaming community is progressing and constantly evolving.

The strongest article in my magazine:
The strongest article will be about the upcoming games of 2016. I want to inform the reader about new and upcoming games and give them details about them that may help them to decide whether or not they purchase the game when it's released.

What experiences brought me to develop this magazine:
I wanted to make a gaming magazine because from a young age I have loved playing games. As the community has grown and the quality of games has progressed, I have become more and more interested by them. In the future I would like to work in the gaming industry, particularly level or concept design. This knowledge and interest I have in the games industry is what has inspired me to develop a gaming magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment